Job Titles: Impact monitoring and evaluation – Programme Assistant/Associate
- Responsible for implementing and coordinating the day-to-day impact Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) activities of the all the organisations’ programmes
- Develop or adapt data collection instruments and tools for all project activities.
- Develop an M&E plan for the WSCIJ’s Programmes to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the programmes and to ensure that activities and outputs result in positive outcomes.
- Analyse evidence to inform management decision-making, improve effectiveness and efficiency, and adjust programming as necessary.
- Prepare and maintain a database to track progress on the different WSCIJ’s programmes indicators and targets.
- Establish soft copy/electronic filing system (database) for each indicator and follow up with staff to ensure they are captured appropriately.
- Share knowledge with members of staff, instructors and interns on basic monitoring and evaluation principles and data collection.
- Aggregate and analyse programmes data weekly (for outputs), monthly (for outcomes) and at the end of the project (for results).
- Disseminate analysed data reports to key stakeholders and staff
- Prepare quarterly, annual and final project reports.
- Statistical analysis
- Use of info graphics, charts and other pictorials to present report
- Ability to be discreet and manage sensitive information
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet (preferably Microsoft Access and Excel), and presentation software (Microsoft) as well as other database and statistical applications.
- Experience with designing and implementing performance monitoring plans (PMPs).
Education and experience:
- Bachelor’s level degree required, in social sciences, such as Statistics, Economics or a related field, and/or specialized training/certification in monitoring & evaluation.
- At least three years of progressive experience in project monitoring & evaluation, preferably in media-related field; related experience may include strategic planning and performance measurement, quantitative and qualitative data collection and analysis, database management, and impact evaluation.
Remuneration and benefits are competitive with similar roles in the sector.
To apply, kindly send a motivation letter stating how you fit the bill and why you would like to work with WSCIJ (not more than 300 words) along with your resume as a single document, to email@example.com. Email subject must be the role you are applying for
Deadline – Tuesday, January 10, 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.